Brighter Vision is the worldwide leader in website design & marketing for therapists. We have thousands of therapists that trust us with managing their digital presence and marketing. We help therapists grow their businesses, so they can see more clients and further positively impact the lives of their clients and their loved ones.
And we’re really excited to be looking for a Director of Demand Generation & Strategic Initiatives to develop, plan, execute, and measure integrated marketing campaigns that generate qualified sales opportunities for our suite of products.
Are you excited by the prospect of owning the largest budget in the company? Are you eager to make an impact on the company’s success (and the success of our clients and their clients) through programs that you run? Do you eat, breathe, and sleep demand marketing? Then we’re looking for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Optimize our entire demand generation funnel to fill our sales pipelines in new ways while keeping the Cost of Acquisition in-line with expectations
- Develop, oversee, and implement programs and projects that support the CEO’s vision and short & long-term plans for Brighter Vision
- Manage all digital marketing and online acquisition programs, including SEM, display advertising, retargeting, podcast sponsorships, and content syndication
- Partner with third parties to manage lead generation campaigns
- Develop marketing programs, including webinars, online demos, gated content etc. to capture new leads
- Develop business relationships with other companies, associations, and thought leaders in our markets to drive new affiliates, integrations, and cross-promotions
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Someone who has owned a funnel revenue or lead commit goal/KPI: pipeline, leads, opportunity, revenue etc. This ownership came while working in SaaS
- Experience creating and running integrated marketing campaigns
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Highly effective communicator with exceptional EQ who can work effectively both within the marketing team, as well as sales, customer success, and other teams
- Minimum 5 years experience in technology marketing
About us, so you know what you’re getting into (it’s kinda awesome)
Brighter Vision is committed to helping the lives of therapists, their clients, and their clients’ loved ones around the world.
Our Total Compensation Package includes: Base salary, 401k with company matching, equity, 2 weeks PTO + office is closed from Christmas to New Years, flexible work environment, generous learning and professional development stipend, and more!
We celebrate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or criminal history.
Ready to Apply?