Inside Sales Representative
Are you an eager, driven, self-motivated individual looking to get their foot in the door on a fast-growing startup?
Brighter Vision is on the hunt for an Inside Sales Representative. This is a very unique position requiring a very talented individual. Is that person you?
What You’ll Be Doing
The Brighter Vision Sales Inside Sales Representative is a Mid-level sales role that will be responsible for working closely with Brighter Vision’s Sales Development team to generate quality, interested leads for the Brighter Vision Sales Team to further vet and convert to new customers.
- Running an already well defined step-by-step qualification process
- Analyze our CRM and email engagement by non-vetted leads. Actively reach out to non-vetted leads that are actively engaged in our email sequences to set up qualifying calls for the Brighter Vision Sales Team.
- Scheduling meetings between prospects and our Brighter Vision Sales teams
- Discovering new leads through internet research
- Engaging with prospects via phone and direct email campaigns
Skills and attributes we’d like you to have
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email, and via telephone with excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with SalesForce or other CRMs, Microsoft Office and internet tools and research is preferred but not required
- Proficiency with social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+)
- Energy and desire to make 50+ phone calls daily all while maintaining high motivation and a great attitude
- ‘Hunter’ mentality in seeking out new business
- Entrepreneurial spirit
“Day in the Life”
On any given day you will be making numerous outbound calls to potential customers as well as to customers in our existing customer base to generate interest in a complementary product, maintaining lead records in Pipeline Deals (our CRM), sending out direct email, researching/responding/assigning leads to the sales team and assisting the Brighter Vision sales and marketing teams with additional projects.
About us, so you know what you’re getting into (it’s kinda awesome)
Brighter Vision is the worldwide leader in website design & marketing for therapists. We have over 1,000 therapists that trust us with designing, hosting and editing their website.
While our websites are our bread and butter, we have already developed (and are developing) additional, complimentary software products designed to allow our customers to better market their private practice.
Your work has a direct impact on the lives of thousands of people, both the therapists who are our customers and the clients they serve.
Very few companies will offer you such a massive impact. We trust and empower our employees, encourage you to take ownership, and provide you with an immense amount of personal responsibility that you won’t find at any big corporation.
Total Compensation Package includes: Base salary, profit sharing, commission, 401k with company matching, equity, 2 weeks PTO.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Ready to Apply?