Optimizing Your Therapist Directory Listing
Get More Clients and Rank Higher in Online Searches
Joining online therapist directories is essential to any private practice marketing strategy.
Why? Because being listed in online directories gives you a powerful boost to rank in the first pages of Google, Bing, and other search engines. More often than not, people in need of therapy will find your directory listing before ever seeing your website.
With so many listings in online directories, it’s crucial that your listing stands out to attract and retain your ideal client’s attention.
In this free webinar, Lauren Kraig from Good Therapy joins Sam Chlebowski of Brighter Vision to discuss how you can optimize your profile to attract your ideal client, increase your referrals, and grow your practice.
- Promoting Telehealth by Optimizing Your Online Directory Listings
- How to Set up a Twitter Business Profile for Your Private Practice
- How to Set up a LinkedIn Company Page for Your Private Practice
- The Therapist’s Easy Guide to Creating an Awesome Facebook Business Page in 2020
- GoodTherapy Demo Account
- Real Account Example #1 [Mary Anne Lusche]
- Real Account Example #2 [Melanie Gregg]