Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Never miss another jam-packed episode of The Therapist Experience! Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of the podcast is released:
When Gordon Brewer’s church decided to tear down the office building where he practiced, he knew it was time to turn his side hustle into his dream job. Tune into this week’s The Therapist Experience podcast to follow the rest of Gordon’s story!
Best Quote from the Interview
“I thought, ‘You know, there’s a lot of this stuff that I’ve learned about being in private practice that I’ve learned the hard way and I’d really like to share that with others.’”
Best Marketing Tip
• Don’t quit your day job too quickly! It’s important to build up some financial reservoirs to be ready for the slow times.
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
• Joe Sanok | Practice of the Practice
• Allison Puryear | Abundance Practice-Building
• Kate & Katie | Private Practice Startup
• Jeremy Zug | PracticeSolutions
• The One Thing by Gary Keller
Thanks to Gordon for joining us this week.
Until next time!