Patrick Casale Webinar: Creating Authentic, Relatable, Captivating Content for Your Therapist Website
Tune into the on-demand training below with Patrick Casale, owner of All Things Private Practice, to discover the importance of using your personal voice to create website content that will attract prospective clients and keep existing clients coming back to your website time and time again. During the session, Doug Schatz, VP of Growth at Brighter Vision, and Patrick discussed:
- Why having a niche is crucial
- Why it’s important to be yourself and to give ourselves permission to be human in your content creation
- How to write content that is relatable, authentic, and gets the phone ringing
- How doing the above will not only help you forge meaningful, authentic relationships with your clients but will set you apart from other therapists writing generic website content and sounds like everybody else
- Patrick’s Step-by-Step Profile Content Creation Guide
- All Things Private Practice Narrow Down Your Niche FREE Guide
- Review the supporting content slides
- All Things Private Practice Podcast
- All Things Private Practice Facebook
- All Things Private Practice Retreats
- Click here to sign up for Brighter Vision’s Spring Cleaning Sale during the month of March to receive $20/month off your first year on our GROW and FLOURISH plans when you use code: CLEANSPRING23
If you’re thinking about signing up but have some questions before you do, we’d love to speak with you. Click here to schedule a time to speak with us.
Ready to See How Brighter Vision Can Help You Get More Clients?