End of Year Tax Planning Tips for Therapists
Whether you’re just getting started opening your first private practice or you’re a seasoned clinician with many years of experience under your belt, it can be easy to get caught up in the daily tasks of running a business and put your financial planning on the backburner.
However, the 2021 tax season is right around the corner and will be here faster than any of us think. Understanding the tax implications within your practice and planning for the future is vital to your long-term success.
Join us for a free live webinar where we’ll talk with Eddie Valls, Owner & Chief Advisor at WellnessFi, for his top tips on how to tackle taxes and financial planning in a private practice setting.
Learn the best ways to:
- prepare to file your 2020 taxes
- lock in tax write-offs for 2020 to minimize your tax bill or maximize your return
- set yourself up for success in your 2021 taxes
- Quickbooks [accounting software]
- Wave Financial [accounting software]
- IRS Schedule C [list of required expenses]