TTE 177: Mastering Insurance-Based Telehealth with Kym Tolson
Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Never miss another jam-packed episode of The Therapist Experience! Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of the podcast is released:
Kym Tolson operated a brick and mortar private practice for 12 years, and during this time found billing to insurance one of the most complicated aspects of her job. While outsourcing her insurance billing to an agency made things a bit easier, she frequently ran into issues that made her ask the question “can I do this myself?”
By studying the myriad aspects of insurance billing, Kym was able to teach herself how to do it on her own.
Now, in addition to running her own 100% online-based practice, Kym helps other clinicians navigate the waters of Telehealth insurance billing.
Psychology Today is an extremely powerful tool to guarantee new client inquiries.
- Free Guide – Insurance Billing for Telehealth by Kym Tolson
- Facebook Group: Insurance Billing For Telehealth by Kym Tolson
- Free eCourse: Insurance Billing For Private Practice & Telehealth by Kym Tolson
- Codependent No More by Melody Beattie
- Simple Practice Telehealth
- Psychology Today
- Free eCourse: Pathway to Private Practice by Brighter Vision
Thanks to Kym for joining us this week. Until next time!