Online Searches and Your Private Practice
Just as the mental health industry has its own unique set of terms, acronyms, and definitions, so does the online world of website development and search engine optimization. There are so many, in fact, that learning the meaning of all these various ‘tech terms’ can begin to feel like learning a foreign language.
During this 60-minute webinar, Katy Hill, Director of Marketing at Brighter Vision, will be tearing down this language barrier and explaining in simple terms how to ensure you have a fully optimized online presence.
Topics she will be covering include:
- The differences between organic SEO and paid search – also known as pay-per-click (PPC) – and how to know which one is right for you
- How to do the most effective keyword research
- Quick on-site optimization tips for a better online ranking
- Plus, some off-site optimization tips too – Google accounts, online directories & social media
- 50 SEO Terms Explained: Brighter Vision’s SEO Glossary for Therapists
- How to Do Keyword Research for Your Private Practice Website