How to Market Your Practice on Social Media
Social media marketing can be a powerful boost to your practice’s online marketing strategy and give you a valuable edge over your competition. If you have been looking for ways to increase brand awareness and grow your practice, implementing social media marketing into your practice’s marketing strategy is a great place to start. Luckily, it is not as intimidating as it sounds.
Brighter Vision’s social media automation software, Social Genie, fixes this by enabling you to plan out months of posts in as little as 15 minutes of your time.
During this 60-minute webinar, Kate Younkin, our Customer Success Specialist, will walk you through the initial steps and answer any questions you have about setting up your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook Business page before conducting a live demo of Social Genie.
- LinkedIn Marketing for Therapists: Best Practices & Client-Getting Strategies
- How Therapists Should Use Twitter to Market Their Private Practice
- How to Set up an Instagram Business Page for Your Private Practice
- How to Set Up a Facebook Business Page for Your Private Practice
- Brighter Insights: all-in-one tool to help you monitor and measure the performance of your web presence