Webinar Lineup: Fall Into Cash 2023
Tuesday, September 19th @ 12:00PM MT
Many clients are unaware that even if a therapist does NOT accept insurance, clients can get a majority of their therapy costs reimbursed using something called “out-of-network benefits.”
In this session, Mor Goldberger, Head of Growth at Mentaya, and Christine Li, Mentaya CEO and Founder, will demonstrate tools you can use to connect your clients with benefits WITHOUT having to take on any additional admin time as a therapist.
- How to use a benefits calculator to get “on the fence” clients ready to start therapy.
- Overview of platforms out there and 3-5 questions you need to answer to know which one is right for you.
- Script for explaining to clients that you don’t take insurance but can refer them to services that will get them reimbursed.
Thursday, September 21st @ 12:00PM MT
The road to becoming a therapist is rich with opportunities to learn new modalities, engage in inner reflection, and discover populations you feel passionate about working with. What it doesn’t teach you? How to market and run your business so that you can do this important work. This webinar will zoom in on content — an important part of any business strategy. Hear from Kelsey Cottingham, Content Director at Marketing For Therapists, on how your content strategy can take your business to the next level.
- Key components of a content strategy and which elements may be right for you
- How to leverage SEO to amplify your practice, plus, common pitfalls to avoid
- How to walk the line between professional and approachable in your content
Tuesday, September 26th @ 11:00AM MT
Starting a podcast doesn’t have to be a scary process. We know what it’s like to have the idea exist solely in your mind, and to never take action on releasing it to the world.
During this presentation, Patrick Casale, owner of All Things Private Practice, will cover how to start your podcast, how to monetize it, and how to work through the impostor syndrome and perfectionism that comes up with the “I don’t know how to begin.”
- How to finally launch your podcast
- How to increase downloads and visibility
- Seeking out sponsorship and monetization
Patrick is the host of All Things Private Practice Podcast and the Co-Host of the Divergent Conversations podcast. He has had 9 monetized sponsors since the start of ATPP Podcast, and currently has released over 100 episodes. You can check them out ATPP Podcast and Divergent Conversations.
Thursday, September 28th @ 1:00PM MT
Many private-pay practice owners dislike, stress over, or are uncomfortable with marketing their businesses. They tell themselves all kinds of dreadful stories about why they should or shouldn’t reach out, and they often feel as if they are not in charge of when and where their next referral might step forward.
This webinar is all about that process, but from the REFERRER’S perspective. Deb Legge, Founder of Private Pay Practice, and Brent Stutzman, Owner of Brand Your Practice, will team up to help you get past your own stories and into the heads of those who can help you help more of your ideal clients. Referrers and potential clients have many options. In order for you to be successful, ultimately, you’ll have to answer one critical question that is always on their minds: “Why should I do business with you?”
- How to engage with referral sources
- Implicit demands you must meet if you want more referrals
Tuesday, October 3rd @ 12:00PM MT
Are you a dedicated practitioner looking to enhance your private practice’s profitability? In this webinar, Joe Sanok will share tips on increasing your rates and getting paid your worth.
- Why you should raise your rates
- How to raise your rates
- Doing your research and goal setting Communicating with your clients
- Increasing your value
Don’t miss out on valuable insights and practical tips that will elevate your earnings. Register now to reserve your spot!
Thursday, October 5th @ 11:00AM MT
Learn how to create a referral network that will help you launch a client base and continue to bring more and more of your ideal clients to your practice.
Join Stephanie Diaz, from Humanly, to hear how to grow and develop a strong professional community. She will cover:
- How to get started with making connections
- How to genuinely show up to make lasting connections
- Why professional networking is a necessary aspect of being a business owner
Tuesday, October 10th @ 12:00PM MT
Discover proven methods to effectively market and grow your private pay practice. Avivit Fisher, Principal at The REdD Strategy, will cover how to identify your target audience, craft compelling messaging, and leverage various outreach channels to attract clients who value your services.
Whether you’re a seasoned practitioner or just starting out, this webinar will provide you with actionable insights to enhance your outreach efforts and achieve sustainable success in your private pay practice.
- Discover the benefits of an outreach strategy for private practice.
- Learn how you can start building referral relationships from day one.
- Simple ways to generate online referrals.
- How you can build and leverage your network.
Thursday, October 12th @ 11:00AM MT
Starting a business is never easy. It can be exceptionally difficult when you’ve spent your time in college learning about therapy, and not getting a business degree.
During this webinar, Peter Klukowski, of GoodTherapy, will present the first things you should plan on doing after graduating and starting your practice, all the way from data compliance to marketing.
- Private Practice Checklist.
- Starting your marketing campaigns.
- Setting up for the future.
Tuesday, October 17th @ 11:00AM MT
Join Katie Lemieux and Kate Campbell, Co-Founders of The Private Practice Startup, to learn the essential strategies to effectively engage potential clients during that crucial first conversation and get them to book a session with you. You’ll gain valuable communication skills and expert skills to build trust, address concerns, showcase your expertise, and make yourself stand out from the competition.
- Avoid the initial call pitfalls that leave you feeling desperate, stressed out, and frustrated
- Work with clients you love
- Confidently state your fee and stick to it
- Know how to answer tricky questions and keep the conversation moving
- Get clients to commit to taking the next step and securing them on your schedule
- Complete calls within a reasonable amount of time
Thursday, October 19th @ 1:00PM MT
Year after year, is tax season … taxing?
During this live webinar, Marlon Bell and Nicole Brame, from WellnessFi, will be providing tips and strategies to maximize your savings on taxes.
The best time to reduce taxes is before the year ends, so they’ll arm you with the knowledge to tackle this upcoming tax season and create your best outcome!
- Tips on tax deductions
- Deadlines you don’t want to miss
- And more!
Looking for more free help?
Check out our Fall Into Cash series to enter private practice giveaways worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Plus find a lot more free, expert advice for therapists.