Webinar Lineup: Fall Into Cash 2021
Tuesday, September 28th @ 11:00AM MT
Have you identified your ideal client? And, do you know how to market to them?
Marketing towards your ideal client ensures that you are getting new clients who are a great fit for you, and who you are best suited to help.
Join Private Practice Startup coach, Susan Block, and she discusses how to define your ideal client, and then how to attract them to your private practice.
Wednesday, September 29th @ 10:00AM MT
This webinar will give participants an overview of Google Workspace and why they would want to use it in their practice.
What we will cover in this webinar:
- Why you would want to use Google Workspace (or not)
- What is needed for HIPAA security and compliance
- An overview of the different tools of Google Workspace and how they can be used in your practice to automate more
- A few shortcuts and hacks for Gmail
- Using Google Workspace as a practice platform
- Special Bonuses and Discounts for webinar participants
Thursday, September 30th @ 12:00PM MT
Referrals can be key to growing your private practice. This is where building a community and connections come into play. But where do you start?
Join us on September 30th for an open discussion with mental health professionals Stephanie Diaz as she talks about how to build a strong referral network for your practice:
- How to create a referral network that keeps bringing you more of your ideal clients
- How to network and the types of relationships you need to be developing
- The importance of being a part of a professional association
- Where to set up your practice (and why Humanly is a great place to work from)
During this 60-minute webinar, Stephanie will share her experience and advice in finding a professional community, and the impact these communities have had on her life and practice.
PAST WEBINAR RECORDINGS
Private practices need to get paid as quickly and efficiently as possible. Revenue has to be generated in order to keep the office open and to meet payroll and other expenses. Unfortunately, for any typical practice, medical billing is a time-consuming and frustrating process with plenty of room for errors. On top of that, insurance billing and claims filing are also some of the most frustrating and confusing tasks every therapist has to face.
In this free webinar, Justin Gaines from GreenPointMed will break down the ins and outs of billing for your private practice and discuss how you can utilize technology to help make payments more efficient.
Has 2020 opened you up to fresh ideas, forced you to be more innovative, and made you realize that clocking in a 9 to 5 isn’t the best use of your time? Think about it. We keep inventing things to save us time, yet in most cases, we’re just cramming more ‘time savers’ into 24 hours, instead of freeing up more time for personal discovery and life balance.
Join Joe Sanok from Practice of the Practice, and author of Thursday is the New Friday, as he dives into the history of the 40-hour workweek, and how we can restructure our work life and live a 4-day work week!
During this webinar, we will cover some of the topics covered in Joe’s upcoming book, including:
- Where the 40-hour workweek came from and how it has shaped us today
- Why we have been moving towards a 4-day work week
- “Internal Inclinations”
- The neuroscience behind slowing down and unlocking hidden creativity and productivity
Thursday, September 9th @ 11:00AM MT
If you work in the mental health field, chances are you should be using HIPAA-compliant email to communicate with your clients; this is especially true if you send and receive protected health information (PHI). And if you are using contact forms to collect any client information on your private practice website, these forms should be HIPAA-compliant as well.
But how do you know for sure if you need HIPAA-compliant email or contact forms? What exactly is considered HIPAA-compliant? How does it even work? And how do you know you’ve chosen a provider who will truly protect your practice?
During this 60-minute webinar, Frank Truei, our Customer Success Specialist, will give a basic overview and live demonstration of Hushmail’s encrypted email and secure forms. He will also be answering your questions in real-time, so come prepared!
You’re ready to level up and work in new ways. You want to use different parts of yourself, make a bigger impact, and have more freedom in how you’re working. You want to make money in new ways.
The thing is…you’re not quite sure where to start.
I’ll introduce you to the 3 pillars you’ll need to create a successful program beyond the therapy room. I’ll share real-life examples of therapists who have leveled up their businesses.
Here’s what we’ll cover:
- How to choose a viable niche (and how to figure out when your niche needs tweaking).
- Five different potential formats for your program (and how to choose the best option for you and your participants).
- Pitfalls to avoid as you create your signature program.
- Answers to some common questions about how to expand beyond private practice.
Tuesday, September 14th @ 12:00PM MT
During this free live webinar, Sarah Shelley from Marketing for Therapists will walk you through the complicated aspects of SEO in a way that is custom-tailored for therapists. Sarah will cover:
- Visibility: This includes Google My Business, Google Maps, Apple Maps, NAP, online directories, etc.
- Services: Website Optimization; Making sure site is HTTPS, mobile-friendly, Frequent website content updates, Recent website content updates
- Software: This is used to measure ROI and results – Website audit software, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, others, etc.
Wednesday, September 15th @ 8:00AM MT
Learn how to set up a Canadian private practice, as well as how to promote your Canadian private practice during this live webinar.
Who is Julia Smith?
My name is Julia and I started a private practice in Halifax in 2016. I started a private practice because I wanted to be able to counsel clients with therapy approaches that I was passionate about, to set my own hours, to be able to support myself financially, and to have a choice on who I counseled. I also wanted to provide quality counseling and not work 40 hours plus per week, seeing a lot of clients and getting burnt out! In 2020, I moved my entire private practice online and it has grown into a successful online group private practice!
I now help other Canadian therapists who need support and guidance as they start their own private practice. With my experience, I will lead you through the process, support you through the stress, and give you expert Canadian advice on how to build a private practice.
Friday, September 17th @ 2PM MT
During this free live webinar, Joanna Bresson from Marketing for Therapists will walk you through the ins and outs of social media. Joanna will cover:
- Creating content for yourself
- Providing value through social media
- How to take advantage of paid advertising
Wednesday, September 22nd @ 11:00AM MT
Social media marketing can be a powerful boost to your practice’s online marketing strategy and give you a valuable edge over your competition. If you have been looking for ways to increase brand awareness and grow your practice, implementing social media marketing into your practice’s marketing strategy is a great place to start. Luckily, it is not as intimidating as it sounds.
Brighter Vision’s social media automation software, Social Genie, fixes this by enabling you to plan out months of posts in as little as 15 minutes of your time.
During this 60-minute webinar, Kate Younkin, our Customer Success Specialist, will walk you through the initial steps and answer any questions you have about setting up your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook Business page before conducting a live demo of Social Genie.
Thursday, September 23rd @ 12:00PM MT
As accounting and financial professionals, we are seeing new efforts amongst practitioners in their quest to build wealth. Through the natural evolution within the industry and reactionary adjustments made during the pandemic, our team noted alternative methods to achieve financial freedom that we will be sharing with you in this presentation.
During this webinar, we will cover some of the following topics:
- Insurance Panels are Just Another Employer
- The Financial Freedom of Not Having to Pay Rent
- Analytical vs. Behavioral Approaches to Your Money
Friday, September 24th @ 12:00PM MT
Have you outgrown your therapy practice? Or, are you interested in getting started with a coaching program?
Join us on Friday, September 24th, as we discuss the following topics with Katie Read:
- Why Katie ending up outgrowing her therapist practice
- Licensing details behind being a coach
- How to find your niche area and get started coaching
- The financial benefits of becoming a coach
- About Clini-Coach and her Six-Figure Flagship Program
Looking for more free help?
Check out our Fall Into Cash series to enter private practice giveaways worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Plus find a lot more free, expert advice for therapists.
Fill out the form below to get notified every time we release new cash-boosting content during Fall Into Cash 2021!