Growing Your Private Practice with Social Media
Marketing your private practice on social media is one of the most effective ways to attract new clients. However, with so many moving parts involved in running a successful practice, it can be challenging to keep up with the latest trends and strategies across all of your social business accounts and pages. As clinicians, you may find yourself asking questions like:
- Is this social media post ethical?
- Does it violate HIPAA?
- Will current (or potential) clients see my personal social media posts?
- How do I get the most out of using social media to grow my practice?
During this 60-minute webinar, industry experts Kate Younkin, Account Executive & Success Rep. at Brighter Vision, and Damien Alder, Co-Founder and Head of Customer Support and Community at Power Diary, answer these questions and provide helpful tips and considerations to bear in mind when creating your business’s social media accounts.
- Ideal Client Worksheet
- Instagram Marketing Tips to Make Your Therapy Practice Stand Out
- The Facebook Marketing Crash Course for Therapists
- The Best Time for Therapists to Post New Content on YouTube
- LinkedIn Marketing for Therapists: Best Practices & Client-Getting Strategies
- How Therapists Should Use Twitter to Market Their Private Practice
- As a thank you for registering for this webinar, we’re offering $10 a month off your entire first year on a Brighter Vision website, plus 3 FREE months of Social Genie. Sign up here!