TTE 108: How Writing a Book Can Super-Charge Your Entire Practice
Never miss another jam-packed episode of The Therapist Experience!
You’ve dreamed of writing a book for your practice, but how do you get started? How do you come up with an idea of what to write? In this week’s episode, let Dan Wendler show you how writing a book invigorated his whole practice.
Best Quote from the Interview
“Anyone that’s a licensed therapists knows more about mental health and wellness than most of the planet.”
Best Marketing Tip
• Publishing a book does so much more for your practice than simply adding another revenue stream! Don’t miss out on serious reputation and marketing benefits.
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
• Gessert Books
• Kindle Direct Publishing
• Marketing for Therapists
• Daniel Wendler’s website
• Improve Your Social Skills (The Site)
• Improve Your Social Skills (The Book)
• Clicking With Clients: Online Marketing For Private Practice Therapists
• Level Up Your Social Life: The Gamer’s Guide To Social Success
• Writing Roundtable: How Writing an Amazon Best Seller Changed Mercedes’ Private Practice Forever
Thanks to Dan for joining us this week.
Until next time!