How to Setup Social Media Pages for Your Private Practice
Social media marketing can be a powerful boost to your practice’s online marketing strategy and give you a valuable edge over your competition. If you have been looking for ways to increase brand awareness and grow your practice, implementing social media marketing into your practice’s marketing strategy is a great place to start. Luckily, it is not as intimidating as it sounds.
In part one of this free two-part social media webinar series, Kate Younkin, our Customer Success Specialist, will walk you through the initial steps of getting started with social media, including how to set up your LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook Pages.
Want to learn more about social media marketing?
Register for part 2 of this mini-series: How to Use Social Genie to Market Your Private Practice
- How to Set up a Twitter Business Profile for Your Private Practice
- How to Set up a LinkedIn Company Page for Your Private Practice
- The Therapist’s Easy Guide to Creating an Awesome Facebook Business Page in 2020
- Your Private Practice Guide to Facebook Advertising
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Groups for Therapists