Revamp Your Marketing Plan for 2021: Adjusting Your Strategy for Telehealth & the New Digital Age
During the second half of 2020, people turned to the internet like never before as a way to stay connected, conduct business, and seek out help. While this transition presented challenges for everyone, the biggest obstacle for many therapists manifested in being required to rapidly transition to a telehealth practice.
Because of the sudden change, many private practices didn’t have time to consider how their marketing strategy needed to change along with their day-to-day business operations.
With 2021 right around the corner, now is the perfect time to revamp your marketing plan to attract more clients and grow your practice like never before.
In this free webinar presented by Brighter Vision & GoodTherapy, Sam Chlebowski will be giving advice for easy things you can do to set yourself up for success in 2021.
- Teletherapist Network
- Telehealth Certification Institute
- Person Centered Tech
- The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Groups for Therapists
- Therapist Directory Profile Advice: The Most Important Part of your Therapist Directory Profile. By Far.
- The Science of Social Media: When to Post for Maximum Engagement
- The Therapist’s Easy Guide to Creating an Awesome Facebook Business Page in 2020