Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of the podcast is released:
About 25 years ago, my mother-in-law, Cindy Falor, knocked on the door of the therapist in her future building and said, “I’m either going to move in next door to you and be your competition, or we are going to join forces.”
Today, Cindy and her business partner Tony Fiser, are the owners of Breakthroughs, a group practice with 3 offices, 17 therapists, 2 addiction specialists, and 7 support staff. This is their Therapist Experience of growing Breakthroughs into the immensely successful group practice it is today.
Best Quote from the Interview
“I’m either going to move in next door to you and be your competition, or we are going to join forces.”
Best Marketing Tip
- Both Cindy and Tony networked with psychiatrists and doctors in the Jacksonville area while working standard jobs. This networking allowed them to hit the ground running when opening their practice as they already had relationships with a variety of referral sources.
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Making Money is Killing Your Business
- Breakthroughs Counseling & Recovery, Inc.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Facebook Page for Breakthroughs
- LinkedIn Page for Breakthroughs
Thanks to Tony & Cindy for joining me this week. Until next time!