TTE 129: Growing a Group Practice to 25 Therapists & 3 Locations with Maureen Werrbach
Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Never miss another jam-packed episode of The Therapist Experience! Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of the podcast is released:
Maureen Werrbach is like a therapist guardian angel, helping to bring practices back to life and show them how to grow & grow. But how did her business go from renting part of a room, to 3 office locations? Tune into this week’s podcast to find out!
Best Quote from the Interview
“I thought it was going to be just me. Then when I got to 15 [clients], I was like, ‘Now what?’ … I felt like I could do a little bit more without seeing more clients.”
Best Marketing Tip
• Choose your office location carefully. You’re not only choosing the community that you’ll call home, but also where you’ll be looking for potential clients!
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
• Fee Schedule Increase – The Group Practice Exchange
• Urban Wellness Counseling
• TherapyNotes EHR
• The Group Practice Exchange Facebook Page
• Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
• Clockwork by Mike Michalowicz
Thanks to Maureen for joining us this week.
Until next time!