Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of this mini-series is released:
Laura Long’s first clients were only seeing her because she showed up on PsychToday, not because of Laura being Laura. They wanted therapy and she was charging next to nothing. So while she filled her practice, she started getting many no-shows, late cancellations, and clients that weren’t in a position to dedicate themselves to therapy.
What then made her successful? You’ll have to listen to this episode to find out!
Best Marketing Move for Her Practice
- Having solid relationships with other therapists that are good potential referral sources (being able to refer to and receive from)
- Coordinate care with every provider of every client that Laura sees
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- *FREE* Course – Take Your Psychology Today Profile From BAD to BADASS
- Your Badass Therapy Practice
- Laura’s Private Practice Website
Thanks to Laura for joining me this week. Until next time!