Fall Into Cash Webinar: Google Workspace for Therapists
This webinar will give participants an overview of Google Workspace and why they would want to use it in their practice.
What we cover in this webinar:
- Why you would want to use Google Workspace (or not)
- What is needed for HIPAA security and compliance
- An overview of the different tools of Google Workspace and how they can be used in your practice to automate more
- A few shortcuts and hacks for Gmail
- Using Google Workspace as a practice platform
- Special Bonuses and Discounts for webinar participants
Gordon went into private practice as a therapist part-time, to begin with, which enabled me to work full-time and see private clients in the evenings and on weekends. In 2010 he made the big step of moving into private practice full-time. In 2014 Gordon formed a group practice, Kingsport Counseling Associates, PLLC, located in Kingsport, TN. Currently, he has several therapists employed and working with him in his private practice. Gordon is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist and AAMFT Approved Supervisor and adjunct instructor in the East Tennessee State University graduate counseling program.
One of Gordon’s passions is to help others become successful in their work. This is the reason he started The Practice of Therapy Podcast and this website.
- Practice of Therapy Website
- Practice of Therapy – SessionNotes
- Practice of Therapy – Google Workspace Course – Get 20% Off with Code BV2021
It’s Our Biggest Sale of the Year
For the month of September, pay no setup fees and get 3 fee months of Social Genie. To get started, simply click here and enter coupon code FIC2021.
If you’re thinking about signing up but have some questions before you do, we’d love to speak with you. Click here to schedule a time to speak with us.