Fall Into Cash Webinar: The Road to HIPAA Compliance
How to Use Hushmail’s Encrypted Email and Secure Forms
If you work in the mental health field, chances are you should be using HIPAA-compliant email to communicate with your clients; this is especially true if you send and receive protected health information (PHI). And if you are using contact forms to collect any client information on your private practice website, these forms should be HIPAA-compliant as well.
But how do you know for sure if you need HIPAA-compliant email or contact forms? What exactly is considered HIPAA-compliant? How does it even work? And how do you know you’ve chosen a provider who will truly protect your practice?
During this 60-minute webinar, Frank Truei, our Customer Success Specialist, gives a basic overview and live demonstration of Hushmail’s encrypted email and secure forms.
- Hushforms Example – Consent Form
- Hushforms Example – Client Intake Form
- Hushforms Example – Informed Consent Form
- Brighter Vision Article – Do I Need HIPAA Compliant Email & Contact Forms?
Other Links Mentioned:
- Brighter Vision’s HIPAA Package Intake Form
- Schedule a free 1-on-1 demo with Frank
- Schedule a 15-minute call with Frank
It’s Our Biggest Sale of the Year
If you’re thinking about signing up but have some questions before you do, we’d love to speak with you. Click here to schedule a time to speak with us.