TTE 109: From Nothing to 23 Clinicians in 2.5 Years With Dr. Becca Tagg
Want to be notified when each episode gets released?
Never miss another jam-packed episode of The Therapist Experience! Enter your info below and you’ll be emailed when the newest episode of the podcast is released:
When you start a private practice, you envision what your future success looks like. But some of us dream bigger – WAY bigger. On today’s episode of the Therapist Experience, learn how Dr. Becca Tagg grew her practice from nothing to 23 clinicians.
Best Quote from the Interview
“Hire good people, get out of their way, and make sure they have what they need to provide the level of service we want for our families.”
Best Marketing Tip
• By giving away brief videos and audio clips with advice her ideal clients want, Becca created & built a relationships ahead of time with her potential clients.
Links & Resources Mentioned in This Episode
• Del Mar Center for Behavioral Health
• The Receptionist
• ABA Business Builders – Facebook Group
• The Business of Behavior
• The Business of Behavior – Podcast
• TTE 100: How My Mother-in-Law & Her Business Partner Built a Group Practice with 17 Therapists, 2 Addiction Specialists, 7 Support Staff & 3 Offices
• Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most
Thanks to Becca for joining us this week.
Until next time!